The New York Mills Public Library presents Book Bingo!
Bingo cards will be available online here and at the library before June 26.
How does Book Bingo work?
– Get a Bingo card online or at the library.
– Read material to match boxes on your card and fill in or mark the boxes.
– When you get five in a row – across, down, or diagonally, turn in your Bingo card at the library and get a prize.
– At the end of the program, the completed Bingo cards will be entered into a drawing for gift certificates to bookstores.
– The program will run for 8 weeks, from June 28 through August 21.
Stay tuned for details of library programs in collaboration with the Village Parks Program!
Call or email us at 315-736-5391 or email@example.com